areas of expertise
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Growth Modification Treatment
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine- CAGS and MScD in Pediatric Dentistry- 1984-1987
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine- DMD- 1989
- Howard University College of Dentistry- Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics- 1995
Dr. Gracia Cua
Gracia B. Cua, DMD, MScD earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. She also earned her Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study and her Master of Science in Dentistry in Pediatric Dentistry. She was an instructor at Harvard School of Medicine and Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and was also in private practice. Later, she went on to Howard University college of Dentistry for her orthodontic training. Dr. Cua practiced in the Boston area for 5 years and has been practicing in the Bay Area since 2000. Dr. Cua, a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics is actively involved with the Community Service Committee GKAS and Needy Kids Section of San Mateo County Dental Society. She is a firm believer in advanced training and regularly attends continuing education courses to improve her skills and stay current with the latest techniques and technologies. Dr. Cua loves traveling, swimming, watching broadway, opera, musical shows, listening to music, watching movies, working out and eating.